http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Rain...again! 


Its raining been here in our place for days...aarrrggghh so gloomy around me and so cold. I'd like to stay at home, curl in the sala and drink coffee with blanket and watch TV all day long. haayy...life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend tried her chance to apply for a teaching position in China. Yes, she receive an email reply but along with it, your instict tells you that something is not right with its messages (they told my friend not to tell Phil Immigration that she will be going to china to work there because Phil Immigration is strict with this kind of transaction. Why?), I mean directly speaking, we think that the recruitment team was bogus. No matter how you tried to read in clean thoughts, its still not sure. Whatever, I hope other people would know this kind of modus-operandi.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]