http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

oohh Life! 


Last weekend, i didn't get enough sleep because I was viewing again another Korean series, of course Green rose was one of them. I viewed the files I got from the internet. I also tried some software avaible in my pc to extract images from the movies. Though it was fruitful enough, the gif image constructor already expired, ai gush..of course I'm not going to buy the software, ok i'll find another software available on download.com. I also tried to spilt the movie where I could extract my fav scences into short movies but to no avail. Ay ambot I need to register pa daw.

Anyway, before I went to bed, I read a book downloaded from the internet about Handwritting Analysis. At first, I ask myself, is there really something in our handwriting strokes? Well, there really is, I've got to finish reading before I could share it to or discover it yourself.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]