http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Friday, July 15, 2005

Green Rose... 



Green Rose, another korean telenovela aired everynight. At first, I was not interested enough, but watching the first episode make me think of its story, the flow of scenes and the leads that I find both beautiful and great actors.

I searched the internet about the show. I found out that Green rose is a symbol of eternal love (achieved only in heaven, am I correct???), I even joins forums but just to read the entrys of other members about the show. It answers my questions why Green Rose is the titleof the series and my mom told me that there really is a rose colored green. huh! yap my mom says. I found pics on the net but i found a video but I forgot the source, anyway if the owner of the video drops by this blog, thanks a lot for a great video triller.

I also downloaded several episode already from E2-12 and E17-18 without translation, hehehe of course can't understand. But its still a good series to watch, heavy drama. I have my review every night which is translated in Tagalog.

45 comment(s):

can you pls. give me wer i will find the episodes guide or that video.plssssss.thnks. hopingggggggg!!!!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2005 9:09 AM  

hi lalaine,

thanks for visiting my blog. Video available in 150MB is in seoulfood.org, be a member and you can download EP1-18.

enjoy...

By Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO, at 7/21/2005 5:45 PM  

hi! can u please send to me the episodes guide or video of Green Rose. thanks a lot...... my email add is pinkbluewhite03@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/23/2005 3:43 AM  

hi! do you know the names of the artists in green rose?
what is gerome lee's real name?
pls. e-mail me at kawaii_tenshi26@yahoo.com
tnx...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2005 7:41 AM  

Jerome Lee's real name is Goo Soo.

By Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO, at 7/25/2005 6:48 PM  

wat happen to the love story of the two sweethearts jerome & angela? Did they wed?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2005 9:51 PM  

I don't know if there really was a wedding but I'm certain that they were back in each others arms.

By Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO, at 7/26/2005 10:01 PM  

hi! actually i've seen a picture of a green rose... actually it doesn't look like the rose we are used to... it doesn't have petals...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2005 11:21 PM  

The green rose (verdiflora)is a chinese plant. It has many sepals but no petals.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2005 11:34 PM  

hello! can you please send me episode guide of green rose, cause i missed some episodes, i really loved the series, my email ad tintin_lora@yahoo.com thank you very much

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/27/2005 10:04 PM  

hi! can u pls send me a pic of jerome lee???? pls!!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2005 12:14 AM  

hi!!!!can u pls send me a pic of jerome lee???? pls!!!!! caima_08@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2005 12:16 AM  

hi the green rose so very beautiful to watch and i loved it usual and also the song by the hale i loved it very much...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2005 1:50 AM  

hi,
wer can i find some of the episodes of the green rose?
kindly send that in my email ad : Lhynez_018@yahoo.com
I always watch it every night. Although i'm sleepy that time but I tried not to skip the everynight's episode.
Thanks for this wonderful telenovela that you shared with us.
More power!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/2005 2:33 AM  

Hi all, thanks for visiting my blog. I received many requests but I can't do it as much as I would like to. There are really many of u. Ok, ill post Goo Suu pics (Jerome Lee). Actually I have not posted his pics in my blog though he is my crush...gggrrr..becoz I dont want to received comments from friendss...hehhehehe,.but I find him cute, good actor and intelligent.view the main page of my blog. www.em2em.blogspot.com

By Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO, at 7/29/2005 1:31 AM  

can someone help me where to find pictures of Jerome and Angela??!?! THanks a lot!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2005 9:51 PM  

Hi!!! can u pl. send me the episode guides of GREEN ROSE pls.
my email address is kdferrer2000@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/06/2005 3:43 AM  

HI!
CAN YOU SEND ME THE SYNOPSIS OF GREEN ROSE OR WHERE TO FIND THE EPISODES GUIDE OR EVEN VIDEO OF IT.
THANKS... SEND IT TO OSAGI_21@YAHOO.COM
THANKS AGAIN....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2005 1:47 AM  

Anyone here pls. give me an episode guide of green rose, coz i like it so much, the story, the characters, the actor and actress.. they are both goodlooking.. Jerome looks like my father that is already dead,and I remember him when I'm watching Green rose..pls. can u give me episode guide or video,pls. pls... e-mail me at mjandreada@yahoo.com... thanx whoever you are. thank you talaga..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2005 9:59 AM  

hi!!! can i have a copy of the whole story of green rose!!! at least i have a guide!! pls.. this is my emil ad angie_denzkit@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2005 10:28 PM  

hi will you also send me some episodes of green rose..im so inlove to jerome..pls...how can i be a memeber so i can get some videos...tanks..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2005 10:07 PM  

can you pls.. send me the video of green rose..this is my e-mail ad.. marj_bouvier@yahoo.com..tanks

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2005 10:09 PM  

good day!!!!!!!can u pls send me a picture or image of jerome lee...my e-mail add is kristine_pooh05

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/2005 8:32 PM  

helo! me too is a big fan of green rose.it's so nice and i think there's a twist in the story.i don't know who really the culprit is.its either edward or director su...(s d spelling correct? :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2005 6:12 PM  

H!
im the very avid fan of jerome lee bagay tlaga cla ni angela can u pls send me episodes guides plssssssss......tnx...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 1:01 AM  

H!
im the very avid fan of jerome lee bagay tlaga cla ni angela can u pls send me episodes guides plssssssss......tnx...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2005 1:01 AM  

hi can u pls send me the episode of green rose i really loved this korean drama.plzzzzzzzzz awa na po kc marami na miss na episode tgal kc me labas sa work ko this is m email add irenepresores@yahoo.com
ill wait nalang kung sino ung mabait na magpadala sakin tnx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2005 3:32 PM  

Hi can u pls, send me the episode guides or the site where can I find the episode guides of green rose pls...
my email address is kady_blue5@yahoo.com
I'm really hoping to see your reply or message in my yahoo inbox!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2005 4:20 AM  

hi
can u pls send ne the episode guide or the video.....pls... tnx a lot!!!!!!!!! send it pls.

here is my email ad.
kleosyl15@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/2005 12:32 AM  

hi there! just droppin by . . .

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/2005 1:14 AM  

I really like Green Rose, i like the story. Actually i just want to know the title of their background music which also played in Stairway to Heaven. that background music is really nice, i really really love to hear it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2005 3:52 AM  

hi ,my name is ivy from iloilo, i always watched green rose every night, and i love the soundtrack music, may i know the title of the song?thank you very much. more power to you, and best of luck.

ivy..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2005 4:40 PM  

hi???can you pls send me the whole story of green rose!!!! this is my email add.. reigne252003@yahoo.com
i hope u grant my request!! thanks
god bless!!!!

gem

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2005 2:05 AM  

i really love watching that telenovena.can you pls send me the episode guide of that series pls?my email add: jammcred@yahoo.com.thanks


jm of marikina city

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 2:21 AM  

i love watching green rose.can u pls send me the episode guide of that series to jammcred@yahoo.com.thank you.

jm

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 2:24 AM  

i think im already in love with jerome.can you pls send me the episode guide of that series.thanks.my email add-grapes528@yahoo.com


grapes

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/18/2005 2:27 AM  

hey people!! I know everyone here really loves green rose...Well me too I really love the Koreannovela. I'm so addicted to watching it. When I'm at school, I always wish that it would be nighttime already so that I could watch green rose. I never missed a single episode.. And I'm also so in love with Jerome Lee!!! He's so cute!! I think he's the cutest man on earth!!! And his acting is really great!!! I'm always trying to find different pictures of him alone but I always find pictures of him and angela. What is Jerome Lee's real name? And please I'm begging...could somebody send me the full video f the Korean novel GREEN ROSE? please....im begging...and can someone tell me the title of the theme song of GREEN ROSE? it's lyrics goes like this: AND WHEN I'LL GO. NIHUNDRO DA GE DAMYON.SIRFU URIN SORAMYON...and so on and so forth...my bestfriend just told me those lyrics..but I'm not sure of the words. Pls,,.....HERE'S MY E-MAIL ADD: rko_mandy24@yahoo.com

Remember: Keep on watching GREEN ROSE in ABS-CBN. And keep on loving it!! Because you know I just cant get enough of GREE ROSE and also JEROME LEE!!!! Sana may mabait na tao dyan na magsend sa kin ng mga katanungan at ng mga hiling ko!!! Thank You!!! GOD BLESS THE SHOW: GREEN ROSE!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2005 12:10 AM  

ANEYO SEYO!!! sana po sa mga nkaka alam sa ending ng green rose share nyo naman sakin oh.. pls .....
just email me at felisa_sheila@yahoo.com
sarangmnida!!! thank you. sie-sie. to-shia

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/2005 9:42 PM  

heloo to all people out there who knows already the ending of that said telenovela pls shre me at my email clarckharry8@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2005 7:17 PM  

Hello,

am from Sta. Mesa Manila.I love to watch GREEN ROSE every night, thats my routine every night actually. I like Jerome Lee..I really like him, can i ask pix of him?plllleeeeaaassssee...hindi komplete ang gabi ko pag hindi ko sya napapanuod..it may sound weird or corny pero for me kc bahagi na sya ng gabi ko, to watch green rose
para ko na rin syang nakaksama..
Thanks...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/22/2005 7:11 PM  

Pls send me pictures of Jerome and Angela of Green Rose. They're really great. And also the lyrics of theme song even if Korean, if ders translation so much the better. we watch it nightly with my officemates,and they have so many fans here. Pls send lyrics to oleteevelyn@yahoo.com thanks I love jerome and i admire angela. sana they will come visit us here in the Phils! Evol of Q.C.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2005 1:10 AM  

eLLo.. Angela is so beautiful. Is the real name of Angela is Lee Da-hae? If that's her real name, why i cant find some of her images?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2005 10:27 PM  

h ithere...can u please send me the video of green rose..i badly need to watch it and see the ending...i tried downloading it but the site is in korean and i cant understand it...
my ad is glaiza04@gmail.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/2005 12:02 AM  

The Green Rose drama series is really a unique and great story. is it possible to get a dvd vcd copy of the novel. And can you please publish profile of jerome (Ko Soo) how come in other write ups his name is Lee Hung Jung and Angela (Lee Da hae) but others say her name is Soo Ah. Which is which. I came to love Koreans now, after watching Green rose. My God talag ang Impact ng drama series na un sa akin, i know dito din sa mga fans sa Phils. wala ba way ma ka chat or communicate with the great artists Angela and jerome. Galing talaga, story and acting. Feel na feel ko kasi un drama similar to my lifes experince and our family. I admire tha way they acted out roles esp jerome pigil na pigil ang emotions. And angela. simple and only facial expressions and self dialogue. sana abscbn will get to replay green rose and air more koreaqn darama series starring the two. Pls send me lyrics of song Korean theme which starts as when I'll go... at puede post ka reply background profile nila jerome and angela. Congratulations!!! my email add oleteevelyn@yahoo.com thanks a lot. Evelyn Olete

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/28/2005 5:56 PM  

mas maganda ung theme ng green rose na i will never leave you OST by erik santos kc bagay na bagay dun sa story tsaka ang gwapo gwapo ni jerome at ang ganda ganda ni angela sana panoorin niyo pa rin ung rewind nito

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2006 6:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]