http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Thursday, July 21, 2005

food trip 


Nag food trip kami nang sis ko. Bale, on my way home, I took a snack in a bakeshop, I tried their chocolate cake, then on my way home, I saw this rambutan in a fruit stand which is P20/kl. Naubos namin ung 1 kl. nang sis ko...after a while, nag dinner na kami. Wala na akong ganang kumain, pero kumain pa rin kahit maliit lang. After washing the dishes, my sis and I offered our selves to acompany my father to the bank and suggested that "pa, we have not eaten coffee craze nang jollibee for a long time na," buti nalang pumayag sya.

Upon arrival at Jollibee at 9pm, wala na daw desserts kaya magtitiis sa french fries. Pero it seems kulang kaya my sis and I both agreed na mag pizza kami sa greenwich buti nalang single lang. After finishing the pizza (2 slices each). Nakita naman ng sis ko yung magbabalot na ale, un naisip kumain...pero pinoy lang (1 egg each)...grabe parang galing sa Somalia makakain, its like we have not eaten for a long time, pero hindi naman...whatever, Lord thanks for the graces.

2 comment(s):

Di ba kayo sinakitan ng tiyan? Hehehe. I see you changed your layout. This is much much better. Easy to read. I also noticed you post frequently now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2005 3:13 AM  

Hi kate, thanks for visiting my blog and appreciating amy new lay-out. I just got it somewhere in the net...forgot where...ehhehehe

By Blogger Team Baltimore Ravens of L2S CDO, at 7/25/2005 7:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]