http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Monday, April 25, 2005

verry sassy... 


After a year, of watching this Korean movie: My Sassy Girl, I still can't get over with it. of course its my favorite movie.
The first time the movie was shared to me, I just let it passed. Maybe because I felt its just another korean movie or another romantic movie. A friend of mine give me a copy of the movie. I first time I watched it, its some kind of confusing but very funny as well as I pity for the guy in the movie.

The most heartbreaking scene I love is the time when the girl tell the guy that her heels hurt her feet and ask him to exchange her shoes with his rubber shoes. Wow, what a guy, he did what the girl ask him... Indeed the movie is cute, romantic, very original and the girl carried her role naturally.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from My Sassy Girl: 10 ways to win the lady....
1. Don't ask her to be feminine.
2. Don't let her drink over three glasses. She'll beat someone.
3. At a cafe, drink coke or juice, not coffee.
4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't.
5. On your 100th day together give her a rose during her class. She'll like it lot.
6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash.
7. Also be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
8. If she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly. You'll feel better.
9. If her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her.
10. She likes to write, encourage her.
frm: http://www.chinesewhispers.info/my-sassy-girl.htm

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]