http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Sunday, April 17, 2005

weekend at the beach ... 


Yesterday, my family and I went to CDO to attend an affair held at a beach hotel. I thought instantly thats its gonna be boring but the beach hotel attracted me. It was in some way a good weekend break to go to the beach and so I went along to CDO...


Known as the City of Golden Friendship, Cagayan de Oro beckons the warm heart and adventurous soul of every visitor. Amidst the natural wonders nature has endowed it, experience the taste of a remarkable pineapple city, serving a stirring blend of cosmopolitan culture and art. With the warmth of the people, the city welcomes you with smiles and open arms.
Cagayan de Oro... a place where the spirit lives... where memories and magic mingle... a place you'll find hard to leave and impossible to forget. Explore it with all your sense of adventure.

Along the way i took pictures using my camera phone, its not the best I've got but I tried my best.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
* this is part of the Mangima Canyon on the way to CDO City*
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
* at the beach, the sun hid my face, lol *

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
* the beach hotel in CDO *



* my sister at the hotel pool *

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
* me and my mom nakatalikod, to meet the waves *

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]