http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My friend's visit 


It was a break from the Academy where my friend, Charo is going. She just finish her Junior year being a 2nd class in the Philippine Military Academy. In june she will be on her last year of study in the academy.

I have not seen her for about 4 years already but i was surprise upon meeting her, she has not change a bit on physical features. She's now in the public service and that would take her for sometime.

During her visit, we have a reunion with a classmate also, Mark. Charo treated us for lunch in the finest restaurant in town. Chao and I make parinig on Mark to treat us for he will be graduating with honors. But we failed, this future engineer is still the same, medyo makunat...lol...anyway i enjoy having lunch with them. I remember how delicious the mushroom soup was. Heres our pictures.



Chao taking her time to browse the endless menu. too many to choose from.



Marc are you praying? or hungry already?

Anyway, thanks for the visit chao, its always a pleasure to have you visit me and my family. Im hoping to see you soon, during your graduation, March 2006. Marc, good luck and wish you the best!

Ciao :o)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]