http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

loving Korean teleseries and movies.. 


Ever since the phenomenon of korean teledrama here in our country, I have been watching and loving it. The first teledrama I've watch was the Endless Love 1:Summer Scent, I was still in college then and was so drawn with the drama that I couldn't help thinking about what happen next during my meal time. Nah, I'm not alone then, all most all girls in my boardinghouse feel the same way as I am.

The past few months, I found links ready for download and take note its a complete series rather than watching in youtube. I have patiently downloaded several series and this would occupy my weekend watching all those downloaded video.

Ofcourse, it would delight my day completing a very long series after a tedious task of downloading that would take up to hours. Well, download managers do help a lot due to its resume functions.

Some of my favorites are already shown on television but sometimes I missed a lot of episodes due to work schedules thats why am so grateful with the owners of the websites that I've visited.

A friend of mine ask if my actions be consider as piracy. I told her no, am not guilty of such acts because I use it for my own consumption. But if you want to know the web address of my sources (there are 3 of it) just send a reply of this article so I can give it to you.

1 comment(s):

hi, i am also a fun of korean teleseries. I would like to know where I can have some downloads. thanks to send me a reply on my email, mygirl78@gmail.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/03/2007 4:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]