http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

to be considered... a dull moment. 


Have you dah any experience asking the company with its competitors product. Is it the right question (as customers are always right) with the wrong establishment or a wrong question (absentminded at that moment) with a right establishment... difficult huh.. :-l

Back in college, I love both sundae of Jollibee and McDonalds (which is until now). One time, I went to McDonald and ask for a swirly bits, the girl at the counter told me that they don't have that kind of product, I was shocked with her answer as I can see it in there overhead board taht it shows a sundae... but for awhile, I read it and it says "McFlurry." At that moment, I felt my face was hot and I could not look at my back, but still I pretend as if I have not said any word.

Lately, I went to a telecommunications outlet to pay a post paid bill, it was a smart telecommunication bill but after awhile I was talking to the cashier about "Ms. I'm going to pay a Globe telecom bill" (competitor of Smart Telecommunication). Greeehh, what a statement is that. The cashier look at me and frown a little. All I can sa was "Sorry." At least it doesn't cost a leg having a dumb moment in my life...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]