http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Monday, October 24, 2005

my neck aches..grrr.. 


I was having a typical sunday evening last night watching TV and preparing my things for mondays work when suddenly my neck aches so much that when I move it sideward, I felt it would break and my tears would fall. This signals me to go to sleep earlier than the usual. At dawn I struggle to move my neck, it still aches..ggrrree, I was thinking of having a sick leave but mondays are busy days and my boss is going to Japan so a lot of things to prepare waiting in the office. I have to sacrifice it.

At the office, our main problem is our disconnected internet connection.Whats wrong with that ISP we have subscribed..gree..Ive been calling then the other week and they make promises that they would fix it. Until now, non of then showed up, it makes me pissed off, I have to do it with a dial-up. Right now, I'm waiting for the files to attached at my boss email noting that its in MB...its already pass dinner time. I'm not pissed off because I have to do overtime, its because I have to do it using a dial-up. its like compairing an email and a snail mail. What a life.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]