http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <$BlogRSDURL$> Cursors from Dolliecrave.com body>

Friday, June 10, 2005

too busy... 


I have not updated this blog for the past few weeks. Its been so busy eversince...I don't know. Time flies so fast and I already forgot the details of what happen. What kepts me busy aside from my work is my family, friends and slepping..of course.

For now, I want peace, just a little peace. Because of my yearning, I limit myself watching telivision because all its news are government corruption, killings, robbery, fire and showcase of how poor this country is. Its just make my spirit low. I'm tired with work and so am hoping that this country is going forward not the opposite. I hope everything will fell into placed amidst the clamor of some people which will eventually cause violence.

Tonight, I'm going to have a good movie viewing. My friend send me a cd of "full house", the korean telenovela...Im really hoping I will have a hearty laugh with the movie.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

[Top]